Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Book Site Discovered!

I just came across this website that I'm really digging. I wish I had more time to just sit and read all the articles. I had read somewhere - don't remember where - that the site was ranking the top 20 books "of the millenium thus far." Could just be the top 20 books of the decade, but I suppose they're trying to be dramatic. Whatever - regular readers know how much of a sucker I am for book lists. And lo and behold, the site has a lot of other awesome stuff too. They are also reviewing the Modern Library's Top 100 list! - again, I wish I had the time to really sit and read the articles.

So far, I've read three (Middlesex, Atonement, Never Let Me Go) off of their best of list, which is pretty good for me, considering I tend to stay in the pre-1960 literature.

No comments: